Thursday, January 08, 2009

Polymer Clay Technique Experiments

As I learn about polymer clay, it's fun to try different techniques. The first two pictures are of items I made using my extruder....




We gave the mirror to friends in Hawaii when we stayed in their home for vacation last year. The color scheme reminded me of the ocean and their home was right on it!! Beautiful!! The whole mirror is made of clay. I even made a little clay hanger on the back for hanging on the wall.









We gave the baby and serving spoon set to Todd and Keegan for Christmas last year- just before Rhys was born. (It amazingly matched in color and design his car seat fabric that was in his birth announcement picture).








I made the polymer clay pendant in a class with Ellen Marshall. I'm not quite sure why, but this necklace is David's favorite thing I've ever made (so he says). I do like it, but I don't think it's even on my top 10.




The watch was made early on in my experiementation and I made this as a present for my dear friend, Stacy. (the other Stacy).

No comments: