Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Some Pictures of Beaded Items

I love doing off loom bead weaving and bead embroidery. Thank goodness that my close up vision is still good because I definitely like the really small beads!.
This bracelet is my "Garden Club" bracelet. I always joke that this is as close as I'll ever get to the real garden club. This bracelet has always been one of my favorite to make and one of my best sellers.
This bracelet won first place at the Hildene Needlework Show. It has a peyote base with lots of embellishment on top. The bracelet closes with hidden snaps.
I do have quite a bit of my bead embroidery on other blog posts. I especially like some of the barrettes that I've done. All of these are definitely labors of love. They all take many hours of work but I really enjoy doing it.

No comments: